Who am I? We have thousands of components, both internally and externally, mentally and physically, spiritually and fundamentally, that make up who we are. We are all different, so this cannot be broken down into an exact science. However the HEXACO TEST is one of the very best scientific approaches to determining our personalities and behavior.
Internet guru and entrepreneurial master Tai Lopez, (the “here in my garage, checkout my Lambo, my book collection is more valuable, knowledge is power” guy) recommends this test to anyone who seeks to find a fitting career path, better describe themselves, and get a better grasp of the complex inner workings of their noggin.
Take the HEXACO TEST now!
You will be tested among 6 factors:
- Honesty-Humility: sincere, honest, faithful, loyal, modest/unassuming versus sly, deceitful, greedy, pretentious, hypocritical, boastful, pompous
- Emotionality: emotional, oversensitive, sentimental, fearful, anxious, vulnerable versus brave, tough, independent, self-assured, stable
- Extraversion: outgoing, lively, extraverted, sociable, talkative, cheerful, active versus shy, passive, withdrawn, introverted, quiet, reserved
- Agreeableness: patient, tolerant, peaceful, mild, agreeable, lenient, gentle versus ill-tempered, quarrelsome, stubborn, choleric
- Conscientiousness: organized, disciplined, diligent, careful, thorough, precise versus sloppy, negligent, reckless, lazy, irresponsible, absent-minded
- Openness to Experience: intellectual, creative, unconventional, innovative, ironic versus shallow, unimaginative, conventional
My results indicated that I was way below average in “emotionality” and way above average to “openness to experience.” Pretty accurate, what are your results? Are they accurate? Knowing this info, what do you take away from it?